Alison specialised in children’s care for over twenty years which leaves her uniquely positioned to manage the financial planners here at Concept!
Undertaking a degree in social sciences with the Open University whilst in full time employment gave Alison a great interest in what makes people tick, alongside developing excellent research and analytical skills.
Alison’s attention to detail, organisational skills and personable nature mean we are lucky to have her as our administrator and she keeps us all on our toes
Since commencing her role at Concept in March 2020 Alison has achieved the Chartered Insurance Institute Award in Life and Pensions and is currently working towards RO1 Financial Services Regulation and Ethics
- Promoting constructive relationships with both clients, providers, and colleagues
- Facilitating an efficient client onboarding process
- Coordinating and preparing client annual reviews
In her spare time Alison is a keen gardener and has a real passion for Art Deco and Victorian architecture and can often be found scouring reclamation yards for more ‘treasures’.
- BSc (Hons) Open 1st Class
- Award in Life and Pensions Foundations (CII)
View my profile at