James joined the Concept team in October 2020 as a Trainee Paraplanner, having previously worked in a variety of roles for one of the UK’s leading retail companies. After years of trading a personal equities portfolio in his spare time, James was inspired to make a career change into the financial services sector to help share his knowledge of investments. He now heads up Concept’s Investment Committee alongside building and implementing financial plans for our clients.
- Financial plan development and analysis
- Knowledge of global financial markets
- Investment portfolio analysis
- Retirement and investment planning
- FE Analytics
James thoroughly enjoys travelling to new destinations and likes to take the opportunity to combine his passion for motorsport with this, having visited a variety of Formula One Grand Prix’s throughout Europe over the years. In addition to this, James likes to engage in a variety of sports and personal fitness activities.
- Currently studying towards the Diploma in Regulated Financial Planning (CII) having already completed R01, R02, R04 & R05.